View Single Post
Old July 8th, 2021, 04:50 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Transfer Hoster from one laptop to another

Depending on how out of date your versions is, the Data folder contains all your singers records. The default place is (unless you altered it at some time)
C:/ProgramData/mtu.com/Hoster/

It can be hard to find because ProgramData is a hidden folder.
To find it you need to set explorer to show hidden folders.

Easiest way to find is open Hoster go to Tools menu and select Hoster data folder. A dialog will open showing the path in the brows box or you can view the files in it.
But as stated in previous post use the create a backup file of Hoster from the Help Menu/ Backup/Restore, which will copy and create a clone of your existing Hoster settings.

To free up your existing dead computer you will have to create a support ticket, http://help.mtu.com/support/tickets/new

You will probably have to log into your account to create the support ticket. The shortcut i pasted wont take you direct unless your logged in.
Show Computer: Windows 10, Dell Inspiron 15 7000, CPU I7-855OU, Ram 8GB, Graphics UHD620 + Nvidea GeForce 940MX, Hard Drive SSD 256GB + 1GB internal.