Thread: dNoise
View Single Post
Old September 21st, 2003, 06:44 PM
haseeb haseeb is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 1
Hai ,

You din't mentioned what type of sound card you are using .
Any Way , There are two types of sound card full and half duplex
sound cards . There would be an advantage if you use a full duplex sound card because you can listen while you record.
Coming to your problem ,Any sound card will have basically 3 sockets 1)mic
2)line out or speaker
3)line in
To record into the pc You need to trace the line in socket, there will be an "arrow mark pointing the socket "beside the socket.
U need to use a pin just similar to what you use for a walkman.
If you mention what type of analog device you are using to record in
to the pc and what type of sockets has been provided to tape playing device then answer would have been still detailed.

for now I remain

haseeb form K.S.A
Reply With Quote