View Single Post
Old August 9th, 2001, 10:56 AM

regarding my post of Aug.6, there's been another thought running through my head in defense of MTU. Since a possible negative thought occured to me, and I'm just average, then one might have reason to believe others have had the same question in their minds, so let's get it out on the table.

Why doesn't MTU be up front and rename the product and advertise it as a vocal reducer? That popped into my head when this all started. Thinking it through though, my answer would have to be why should they? No one else is, so why should MTU play on an uneven field ? How could a VOCAL REDUCER possibly attract any attention when the opposing teams are all touting REMOVERS AND ELIMINATORS ? When any of us were surfing the net for this type of product would any of us followed through on a lone vocal reducer ? I doubt it.

I realize this has not been previously addressed, but can't help believe that if I thought it, then there must be others harboring the same possibly negative thought(regarding MTU's advertising policy) and we'd best get it over and done with.

Thanks all

George