View Single Post
Old August 3rd, 2001, 02:54 AM

Exclamation

Vogone 2 is good at what it does, but remember what we are trying to achieve here. We are trying to remove certain noises from a manufactured music file.

I don't think devocing is really going to get any better. Their are several progs out there and most usually have results roughly like Vogone 1 and Dart's devoc tool.

Vogone 2 is by far best of the bunch, but I get the feeling some folk are looking for instant miracles. I am afraid what some of you are looking for can only be achieved by taking high quality recording equipment and a sniper rifle to a concert. Hoping the rest of the band believe the show must go on, even though you have just taken out the singer as he reached for his mic for the first time.
Now thats how to get a good KHP usuable wav.

Anyway the point being, Vogone 2 does give a great level of satisfaction if you stop looking for miracles. Its a complicated to remove vocals from a manufactured wav file which has probably been through all sorts of processes in a recording studio.

Sit back from it, is that audible vocal as bad as you think ??? Could you outsing that ????
1024MB DDR RAM
256MB ATi Radeon 9800SE
Realtek AC97 On Board Audio

Laptop
Windows XP Home - Service Pack 2
Intel Celeron 2.8ghz
1gb Ram
Radeon IGP 345M