View Single Post
Old April 23rd, 2009, 11:19 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbi View Post
I can get the lyrics on a second TV....When I do as Madjim suggested, which was to go to Tools, then Show Display and check the box that says, "Undock and Resize Display, Apply, then close Hoster, when I come
back, as long as I have that box checked then I don't get any lyrics on the computer display....if the box is un-checked then I get the lyrics on the computer screen....but what I want to do is to make the display bigger so that I don't get a half chopped screen (for the marquee stuff--I don't need that, anyway)....I use to be able to get an arrow that would allow me to expand the little Display window, which would make it more readable, but now I can't even figure out how to get the arrow back...what am I missing? Maybe Madjim knows?
Any suggestions, anyone???????
Thanks!!!!
Debbi you should still get the arrow, but depending on your screen resolution it may be hard to see it. Billyo was incorrect in telling you to double click it because that only works for the seconday/singer's screen.
Try dragging the Preview out of the corner by just holding the left button down with the cursor any where inside the window (after completing what Jim told you). Then see if you can get an arrow when it is out in a clear area. If you still can't see the arrow try just setting your cursor at the edge of it and see if it will drag to a larger size.
You should see the MTU graphic that initializes Hoster when you first open Hoster in both preview and the secondary screen. Do you see this?