Thread: The Music Stops
View Single Post
Old September 8th, 2008, 11:54 AM
Honor Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by madjim View Post
Hey Laddie,
I have never seen this but it sounds like Hoster may need a little more of your computers resources. This is whay I use SAMpartyDJ, it uses very little resources and does not interfere with Hoster. I can even run them at the same time with no problems.

Close any programs you don't need like anti-virus and firewall (windows firewall is okay) if your not online. Check your system tray, this is where most of the backgroud programs run from, so to speak.

Open the task manager and check the CPU usage. I don't know what BMP pro is, never used it.

Maybe you need more ram to run all of your programs at once. I know I run Hoster 4.03 and SAMparty DJ with 512 megs of ram with no problems, but I do have a 3.0ghz processor.

I hope this helps

Jim

With both BPM and hoster running I use 300 meg of memory, with just hoster I use 240 Meg. I have 1 Gig. I am not even close to using all the memory. But thanks anyway.