View Single Post
Old February 10th, 2003, 05:09 PM

Allen,
The segment can be any length. I would make a copy of any project that you have that is about an hour long. Then save this as a new project such as Test.mix. Then Open Test.mix and begin appending the original project into it over and over, until you hit about 10 hours, but don't go over 12 or so because there is a limitation when you get that high.

Once you have done this I always run Normalize, it should hang if there is a problem. Once that is done, I then move the Play cursor to the begining, and press the Space Bar for Play and let it go overnight. If it freezes, then there is a problem if not it should be ok.

The system was working fine when it left here, so there could be some issue that has popped up since or something is flaky with the board possibly. I won't rule anything out yet. The new system tha we shipped to you, should be working great, but we will figure it out. I am not sure about Admin's comments on this.

I ship the systems with NTFS formmatting, as I have found no problems with this under XP.

Also the Sound Blaster Sound card that we shipped was the USB Extigy correct? Or did your have and internal Sound Blaster Card?