MTU.Community

MTU.Community (http://forum.mtu.com/index.php)
-   Vogone Easy Help (http://forum.mtu.com/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   vogone easy not regestering (http://forum.mtu.com/showthread.php?t=17214)

danny_g May 16th, 2019 08:01 PM

vogone easy not regestering

turns out that when that laptop that got stolen was stolen, my copy of Vogone Easy was on it. unfortunately, the last few times that I tried the help ticket, it didn\'t go through. With another MTU product, it took coming onto the forum to get that back. I am hoping that that might be the case here as well.

danny_g May 20th, 2019 03:21 PM

Re: vogone easy not regestering

Quote:

Originally Posted by danny_g (Post 137011)
turns out that when that laptop that got stolen was stolen, my copy of Vogone Easy was on it. unfortunately, the last few times that I tried the help ticket, it didn\\\\\\\'t go through. With another MTU product, it took coming onto the forum to get that back. I am hoping that that might be the case here as well.

ok got a comfirmation of a ticket. I am assuming that I still have another 24 hours before any response since the ticket got put in on Saturday morning.

it looks like the ticket entry from trying to register a product and failing is what is not working because I ended up going to the regular submit ticket and that\'s when I finally got a comfirmation email.

danny_g May 25th, 2019 11:00 AM

Apparently Support seems to be on vacation because I haven\'t heard a peep and it\'s been 7 days or so since I put the ticket in. I thought it was only supposed to take 48 business hours.

RIKKI TIKKI May 25th, 2019 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danny_g (Post 137031)
Apparently Support seems to be on vacation because I haven\\\'t heard a peep and it\\\'s been 7 days or so since I put the ticket in. I thought it was only supposed to take 48 business hours.

Danny,

Check your junk files also... sometimes the reply doesn\'t get past your virus protection... Especially if MTU is not marked as safe...

danny_g May 25th, 2019 05:24 PM

I believe that it should get through. The ticket confirmation cane into my main folder. Everytime I go into MTU to check the ticket, it\'s being processed.

danny_g June 9th, 2019 09:50 PM

Support not bothering with ticket been close to a month and no action. Wanted to use Vogone Easy to save me money even though the new method that I am paying for actually works better than even Vogone Pro

RIKKI TIKKI June 9th, 2019 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danny_g (Post 137079)
Support not bothering with ticket been close to a month and no action. Wanted to use Vogone Easy to save me money even though the new method that I am paying for actually works better than even Vogone Pro

Danny ... it’s not like support to neglect you for that long, I’ll guess that you might have maybe missed a communication, and a little persistence would solve the misunderstanding or miscommunication... try support tomorrow using live chat maybe? Ask them to reset your registration code for Vogone Easy... again, good luck!

P.S. Vogone Pro is one of the best vocal removing software I’ve used! YMMV

danny_g June 10th, 2019 10:08 PM

Checked the junk mail. Nothing from MTU Help at all in them. All correspondence between me and them shows up in my regular email inbox. I have had to change my password a couple of times due to a faulty memory.

RIKKI TIKKI June 10th, 2019 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danny_g (Post 137087)
Checked the junk mail. Nothing from MTU Help at all in them. All correspondence between me and them shows up in my regular email inbox. I have had to change my password a couple of times due to a faulty memory.

Live Chat... then we’ll figure out your problem with support... Right?

MTUSUPPORT June 13th, 2019 10:02 AM

Danny,
Not sure why you did not get a response, but I found where it was fixed over 3 weeks ago. So you should have gotten the email stating that you could reinstall it. I just double checked, and it should let you install it now.

danny_g June 18th, 2019 11:23 PM

Fixed. You can lock this thread

Roy Dennis June 19th, 2019 06:31 AM

Ok Closing this now.