MTU.Community

MTU.Community (http://forum.mtu.com/index.php)
-   Hoster Testimonials (http://forum.mtu.com/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   Why I'll Never Switch (http://forum.mtu.com/showthread.php?t=11265)

marklwood February 11th, 2009 12:49 PM

Why I'll Never Switch

Back in 2004 I bought Hoster. Realizing that computerized Karaoke was the way to get ahead in the market, I had tried all the other competing products and found Hoster to be the most full featured and easiest to use. <!--Over a year later I had my first problem. Not a problem with the software, only the upgrade process. Apparently, I had bought the program from an unscrupulous third party vendor. -->

When I emailed MTU for help, I didn't get a robo email in reply, I got a call from the owner!! Since that time I have found that MTU has a genuine desire to push Karaoke to be the best that it can be. They are very attentive to their customers, usually to their own detriment. I have never looked back on my decision to use Hoster. I will continue to use it and support MTU in any way that I can.

RIKKI TIKKI February 11th, 2009 02:20 PM

You Too?

Quote:

Originally Posted by marklwood (Post 89265)
Back in 2004 I bought Hoster. Realizing that computerized Karaoke was the way to get ahead in the market, I had tried all the other competing products and found Hoster to be the most full featured and easiest to use.

<!--Over a year later I had my first problem. Not a problem with the software, only the upgrade process. Apparently, I had bought the program from an unscrupulous third party vendor. -->
When I emailed MTU for help, I didn't get a robo email in reply, I got a call from the owner!! Since that time I have found that MTU has a genuine desire to push Karaoke to be the best that it can be. They are very attentive to their customers, usually to their own detriment. I have never looked back on my decision to use Hoster. I will continue to use it and support MTU in any way that I can.

<!--I too originally purchased a bootlegged copy of Hoster ( Which I unhappily couldn't upgrade later on ) even though the culprit that I purchased from turned out to be a relative of the Owner, and assured me that I was purchasing a legal copy and rights if I ever needed support it would be available. I have since purchased a legal copy of Hoster, but have never re-purchased the KH Pro, Keyrite, & Vogone Suite that I originally purchased in 2004. Just haven't had the need for it yet!-->

Same Time - Same Station! I have also looked over the competitors products, and agree that once you become comfortable with Hoster, it's a great product, that has few equals. I will be anxiously awaiting to see what Hoster will expand to be in the near future, that will make us KJ's that much more appreciative of a product that keeps evolving in order to keep Hoster and US on the cutting edge of the Karaoke industry.

I like Hoster more every time I use it! The new features are just icing on the cake! I've had a rock solid product ever since I decided to take the plunge into Computer Karaoke, back in 2004, and will never look back.

<!--, even though I started out on the wrong foot, by trying to save a few bucks by purchasing the computer bundled with all the Hoster goodies from an employee that didn't have MTU's permission to do so! Live and Learn! My Bad!-->

Make a living - living! Keep striving to get better!

Remember, " Dogs Don't Bark At Parked Cars"!:g

Success only comes before Work, in the Dictionary!:g

Rick
Rikki Tikki Karaoke