MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Singers & Hosts Wisdom

Singers & Hosts Wisdom Post how to be a great karaoke singer or host.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 2nd, 2006, 08:58 PM

Wink "you can't remove vocals from music"

I was visiting another forum the other day (I prefer not to give the site) and found an ignorant post on how to remove vocals from music, stating quite boldly, "...in short....YOU CAN'T!" Well, as many of us already know that is not the case!

So I went and posted a reply (had to start a new thread as no replies were allowed...interesting) stating that this is untrue. I felt this was a good chance to promote Vogone. I even offered links to this site and the Vogone software, as well as a site with a freeware alternative that isn't as good. This way they could compare and see for themselves.

I then received a somewhat rude reply from the person who posted the initial message, stating I "did little to clear anything up." They wanted me to provide before and after samples, something I don't think I can do legally. (With all these copyright issues and laws, it could be illegal, I don't know.) I don't think they even checked out the links.

So how can anyone say they "can't" remove vocals from music when you have just provided them with the links and tools they need to try it themselves???? Makes me wish people did a little more research before making such "announcements."

anyone ever encounter someone like this?

Last edited by Lvanett; August 2nd, 2006 at 09:12 PM.