MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > KPro Studio and KHPro Software - Create your Own Karaoke Songs > KPro Studio and KHPro Help

KPro Studio and KHPro Help Post KPro Studio and KHPro questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old May 14th, 2004, 01:24 PM

Hi, this is Wolfgang from Germany. Just tried to install the new update of Kpro 4.008 on this computer but during registration I was told: 'An error occured while transmitting your information. Please check your connection'.
But I am connected. First I made the download and now I write into this forum. What can be the reason for this?

Wolfgang
Old May 14th, 2004, 02:05 PM

Wofgang,
It shows that you got it registered today. Is this correct? It is not giving me an error message that you are having a problem.

Normally what will cause these problems is that you don't have the correct Email Address typed in or it is mispelled.
Old May 14th, 2004, 02:15 PM

This is true. But due my understanding I'm allowed to install it on 2 computers if they are OWN BY MYSELF. So I installed in my office and now tried to install in my Tonstudio (10 Meters away) and this failed. Maybe it is a missunderstanding due my bad English. Now the program is installed on the not so important computer .

Wolfgang
Old May 14th, 2004, 02:26 PM

It should beable to be installed on another system. Make sure that you are typing in the RegCode correctly. You have only installed it on one system, it states. Please try again and make sure the RegCode has been typed in Exactly, this would be the only reason that you are getting this message.
Old May 14th, 2004, 02:38 PM

Hi,
I am connected with both computers at one time to the internet (router) and have sent the registration email and registration code via messanger from one to another and worked with paste copy. I tried also the possibility with the discette but got the same error then on the computer where I already have done my registration. Cannot imagine that the reason is that I'm using the same inernet connection because both computers have different IP addresses.
Old May 19th, 2004, 03:39 PM

Today it worked. Maybe it's not allowed to register on 2 computers at the same day.

Greetings from happy Wolfgang (Germany)
Old May 20th, 2004, 05:10 PM

Glad you got it that is wierd. Unless your timing was just wrong, lol.