MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microstudio Software & Burners > Microstudio Testimonials

Microstudio Testimonials Do you like Microstudio?

Old June 21st, 2002, 09:23 AM

Talking New User with Microstudio

I was looking for software to backup my large karaoke cd+g collection. I found MTU on the web. I was a little hesitent to spend the money on products I had no knowledge about.
I received my order two days ago and I am already backing up my collection + creating customized discs. This feature is by far the best, I can cut down on what I carry for shows by just copying the songs I need with NO DUPLICATIONS.
This is one of the best products I have ever purchased.
It does exactly what it is advertized to do.
Way to go MTU.

Thanks from a satisfied customer.

Jerry
Old June 21st, 2002, 12:50 PM
Administrator

Talking We aim to please

Thanks for the testimonial Jerry. We really appreciate it when our hard work to meet your needs is recognized.
Old September 8th, 2002, 03:01 PM

Talking A Big ATTA BOY for MTU!

Like many of you who do shows I am a stickler for backups. Sort of like NASA; back up for backups. Not just my music but my eqipment as well. You know what I mean; maybe and extra speaker at the house or another player in storage. We never know. This past month I begin to think about how long it would take to back up all my originals and be up and running again if something were to happen to my player or someone stole my discs, etc. So, I proceeded to back up my current "backed up" discs in my Sony 400 and put them in safe keeping with my originals. I decided to push MTU to it's limits and see what would happen. I have a plextor 12/10/32A. In the past when I started out with CDRWIN, the best I could copy and write was 6x /4X. Same drive, same computer I am now doing 20x/12x. (If I'm reading it right. Bottom line is it takes me only 14 minutes to read and copy a disc) Only thing different is MTU. I had 200 discs to copy. Approximately 4,000 songs. I used MTU's discs. And all 200 copied with out one disc failing. I took the time to check every 4th disc and played several songs on each checking for a clean copy. Every check was flawless. Needless to say I am amazed. MTU, keep up the good work.

Kelly
Old September 18th, 2002, 01:52 PM

Crank It Up

Kedmison, you said you have a 12-10-32 Plex but only read at 20 and write at 10?? I use a Plex 16-10-40 I read at 40 and write at 16 and get great backups, crank your speed up and check your backups, if you are using good media it should be as good as the slower speed.
I too find that if I have a well used disc, the faster I read, the better backup, sometimes with less graphics crap than the disc I am backing up.

Jim

Burn Burn Burn
Old September 27th, 2002, 03:07 PM

Talking

I've been on the side lines long enough.
I've using your products for oh atleast a couple of years and have read just about every post in here.

Getting older you just throw caution to the wind sometimes.
So I'm coming alive. You get good support here at a good price $000

I've wanted to say this for a long time.
Bryan you guys are the best by far.
If I ever had a problem its been solve there on the board with everyone helping out. Well most of the time its something I did wrong (Except that time you gave me the wrong code hey but within that day you straighten that out.
Hey I know I've heard people wine about your products and they didn't like this or that program and you listen to eveyone. The price is great for what you receive. A professional product.

Hey there are bugs in everything out there. You fix them.
Boy I sound like I'm a paid employee....NOT....
Hey I just wanted to say that I'm not just blowing smoke you can check my purchases. I'm a buyer not like some as I should say pretenders. Been loyal customer for a while. Keep up the good work.
Do I get my 401k now. Whew I've been holding that in for almost a year. Thanks again! A satisfied customer.
Old October 2nd, 2002, 10:41 PM

Microstudio

I Never have got a bad backup in about 600 disc, this is simply the best. I use a plextor 12/10/32 on auto speed with windows XP. I plan to buy Hoster in the near future. Great Product, Great Site and Great support
Old October 3rd, 2002, 03:28 PM

Hey,
I just want to thank everyone for all the comments on MTU and thanks for praising the support, since that's me. It always helps when I am able to please the customers. So its been a pleasure working with all of you and we hope to keep you all as happy clients for many more years to come.
Old December 4th, 2002, 03:56 AM

You guy's think Microstudio's good, you should try Hoster it's awesome. There's NO way I could go back to useing CD's at a show any more.

DELL Dimension 4550.
XP Home. (Factory Installed)
Intel Pentium 4CPU 2.40Ghz.
768 Mb Ram.
Boot Drive 1 60gig Turbo
Boot Drive 2 80gig
80gig HD (Storage)
Radeon 9550.