MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microstudio Software & Burners > Microstudio Help

Microstudio Help Post Microstudio questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old April 19th, 2001, 04:29 PM

Recording to my hard drive works fine of all of my three drives, which are Plexwriter scsi 12/4/32,
Yamaha 4/4/16 scsi and a ultraplex cd-rom scsi all though this will only read discs custom assem not in play mode.
When i write to the disc drives it makes all the write noises etc, the disc is created and the tracks are present because it will re-record them back to the hard drive, even from the ultraplex cd-rom,but I just cannot get them to play from the drives themselves. I can record from disc to disc using disc juggler so all the drives seem to be fine.
My system is a P3 1GiG With over 650 Mb sdram, all the instalation instructions were done. Any thoughts ?
Many Thanks
Old April 20th, 2001, 02:12 PM
Administrator

Use the Search at the top and look for video or video card, etc. There are posts about video display problems. Also look in the Microstudio Tech Support Forum for a sollution. If you still have problems after trying any suggestions, post back here again.