MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microstudio Software & Burners > Microstudio Help

Microstudio Help Post Microstudio questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old August 20th, 2004, 05:29 PM

Microstudio Window Won't Resize. Help!

Two weeks ago, I went to full screen while in microstudio. Since then all I can get is a full screen. Though that does not affect the program, I can not access other things while I'm burning a disk. Least not windows, I can go the long route but it has been wearing on me. Got any ideas how I can get the screen to reduce? Thank you Swany
Old August 20th, 2004, 05:42 PM
Administrator

Uh....

1. Double click the player window to make it shrink back to a resizeable window.

2. In the play tab, click the Display Window button at the bottom left of the screen.

3. Read the manual....

Let us know if this works or doesn't.
Old August 20th, 2004, 09:05 PM

Re: Uh....

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin
1. Double click the player window to make it shrink back to a resizeable window.

2. In the play tab, click the Display Window button at the bottom left of the screen.

3. Read the manual....

Let us know if this works or doesn't.
I've tried the double clicking the tab. It's not the cdg display screen, it is the microstudio screen it self. When I try to shrink the screen to half size it displays the double square icon but the screen stays full screen.
Old August 23rd, 2004, 10:19 AM

Re: Microstudio Window Won't Resize. Help!

Try resizing by putting your cursor to one side of the screen. When you see the two arrows slide it smaller. Do this from one side and from the bottom or top. Then click the maximize button and see if that works.
Old August 23rd, 2004, 10:44 AM

Do as bjswaim stated. This is a normal Windows Program. So when you Resize the window to full screen and then go Full screen it will take up the entire screen.
Old August 23rd, 2004, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjswaim
Try resizing by putting your cursor to one side of the screen. When you see the two arrows slide it smaller. Do this from one side and from the bottom or top. Then click the maximize button and see if that works.
I've tried that, I get no arrows side to side or top & btm. This is the only window on my pc that won't resize. Thanks anyway. Swany
Old August 23rd, 2004, 10:20 PM
Administrator

There is a minimum size that you cannot shrink the window below. This was done to insure a minumum operational screen. You can make it larger, but no smaller.

You can also minimize the screen by clicking the minimize icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
Old August 24th, 2004, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin
There is a minimum size that you cannot shrink the window below. This was done to insure a minumum operational screen. You can make it larger, but no smaller.

You can also minimize the screen by clicking the minimize icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
I know how to operate the windows icons for full screen, (double square)
half screen, (single square) I have tried clicking this to no avail. The screen remains full size this is the only program I have that does this. No I am not trying to shrink the screen to a smaller size. The screen does not shrink period. FULL SIZE ALL THE TIME. Now you are the one of many that has advised me to do this and I'm at my wits end, how many more will tell me to click the icon in the upper right corner I don't know. If you have an idea other than that I would appreciate it but I have been working with computers for 15 yrs and this the first time I've seen this happen. Swany
Old August 24th, 2004, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swany
Two weeks ago, I went to full screen while in microstudio. Since then all I can get is a full screen. Though that does not affect the program, I can not access other things while I'm burning a disk. Least not windows, I can go the long route but it has been wearing on me. Got any ideas how I can get the screen to reduce? Thank you Swany
Why would you want to do anything else why you're burning a disk? When you're burning a disk you SHOULD NOT do anything until it's done!

If you wish to reduce you need to grab the screen (on top) and than bring your mouse to the corner (bottom right) & than reduce the square.

Good Luck!
Old August 24th, 2004, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlepine
Why would you want to do anything else why you're burning a disk? When you're burning a disk you SHOULD NOT do anything until it's done!

If you wish to reduce you need to grab the screen (on top) and than bring your mouse to the corner (bottom right) & than reduce the square.

Good Luck!
I'll try it in the corner, far as doing something else while I'm burning a disk.
I have a monster of an HP that is very fast, and capable of multi-tasking.

1. I'm usually making a lable at the same time
2. I'm updating my songbook.
3. I type at 80 wpm
4. I'm usually done with 1 & 2 by the time I have two disks burned. In addition I am indexing them into my disk case and filing the originals.
Thanks for the suggestion, I do hope it works. The only thing I can think of at this time is to upgrade to the newer software and see if that helps. Thank all of you for your suggestions. Been a busy week, I've two weddings on the same day for DJing and a wedding ceremony to perform that morning, I'm getting a little tense over everything especially the ceremony it is my first as a minister. Swany
Old August 24th, 2004, 11:50 PM

mlepine, In your debt forever, the corner resize worked. Thank you very much. Swany