MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microstudio Software & Burners > Microstudio Help

Microstudio Help Post Microstudio questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old October 22nd, 2001, 10:31 PM

Cool New HOSTER

I am excited about this new development. I would like to see this program have a real simple way to organize the song books ...(corresponding with the song selection books used at a show) Or creating it as you down load them. I have the Karaoke Spigot, which creates books the best that I have seen but considering that it wont have all the custom songs i can create with my home producer it would be nice to be included with this new program.
I would like to see a program that works together with microstudio so that i could E.Q the music played off CD-Gs and off my hard drive. (I mean one with a lot more than BASS and TREB if you know what I mean) At least 16 Bands of Freqencies programable presets and Fade in and out . there are many things a good E.Q. should do but I know its hard to cover all the bases.
MTU Thanks for all you have done

P.S. Is there a site to learn the particulars of this new program?

Last edited by Bleweyes; October 22nd, 2001 at 10:35 PM.
Old October 24th, 2001, 09:22 AM
Administrator

We have not yet decided what to do about a Song Book with our software. We are developing the software to produce the show, but realize that a song book is needed for singers to select from.

I'll have to discuss this with our developers. Version 1.0 will not have song book capability. Our primary goal in 1.0 is to provide the means to import your songs, process and compress them, and store them on the hard drive. Also to be able to play them. As you can imagine it will take some time to import all your songs. The player will be there to prove they are imported correctly and can play.

Version 2.0 willk add database support, which should include printing a song book.

If you have specific suggestion details you wish us to consider, please list them here. Saying "this program or that program" will not get our attention. We need to know exactly what you want in the program. We will try to provide the functions and/or formatting our clients request. I hope to see your requests here.

As to EQ, I don't expect to add this into Hoster for a while, if ever. The demands on the computer and the requirement to not drop audio while playing, may be more than is reasonable to provide running at the same time. At least to start, you should plan on an external EQ box processing the audio output.