MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > KPro Studio and KHPro Software - Create your Own Karaoke Songs > KPro Studio and KHPro Help

KPro Studio and KHPro Help Post KPro Studio and KHPro questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old December 31st, 2005, 05:23 PM

Lyric page will not accept any colors/can't reload

Admin,

I haven't used this software for a while and when I tried last night, the lyric page would not accept ANY colors. All color changes to 'background' & 'borders' seemed to affect the LYRICS themselves-not the background or borders. The background & borders always remained 'white'. Additionally, after I placed the lyrics, I could not play my song.

I figured that something was corrupted-so I uninstalled KHPRO 4.103 and re-installed an old version of 3.100-had exactly the same problem.

I uninstalled the 3.100 and tried to reload the 4.103; nothing happened when I clicked on the exe file.

I looked up my old E mail for my download link and downloaded a brand new 4103 exe file and reinstalled it (after uninstalling previous efforts). I still can't get the software to even load. I get no error messages at all.

I am thinking that perhaps your software 'thinks' I am putting this on a different computer because I have changed the configuration slightly. I have added more memory and upgraded to a new DVD burner. I have also added an external hard drive for backup. Could these changes be causing the loading of the program to fail? -or the lack of color in the background ?

Any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for putting out some really good stuff ! I am not a karaoke dj or professional-and don't get to this board very often-nor do I have karaoke parties very often-but when I do, it is really nice to know that I can fall back on some very good software (Microstudio & KHPRO) to make the day.

Alan North