MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > KPro Studio and KHPro Software - Create your Own Karaoke Songs > KPro Studio and KHPro Help

KPro Studio and KHPro Help Post KPro Studio and KHPro questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old July 12th, 2004, 08:09 AM

music ends too soon

I have started doing at least 5 songs with lyrics, everything goes fine execpt that the music just cuts off before the ending on all of them.

I am using windows xp with AMD Athlon 3000+.

Please help.

Thanks,
Angel
Old July 12th, 2004, 08:44 AM

This happens on songs where the recording studio doesn't have sufficient blank time at the beginning and ending of their track. The only solution I've seen so far has been to add silence to the beginning and ending of each .wav track you use before creating the cdg in KHp.

Goldwave is an excellent audio editing tool for the money. I think several of us agreed a couple of years ago that adding 2 seconds at the beginning and 4 or 5 seconds at the end will short circuit any problems of this nature.

It's become habit to make certain that the blank space is added to the .wav file before I even begin to create a cdg, and I never have the problem anymore..

Hope this helps,

George
Old July 12th, 2004, 12:24 PM

Having experienced this many times, don't worry about it. It cuts about 2 seconds off, but when you export it to a CDG file and burn it to a disc then play it on a CD player, all the music is there.

Try that and report back your findings.

Jimbo