MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > KPro Studio and KHPro Software - Create your Own Karaoke Songs > KPro Studio and KHPro Help

KPro Studio and KHPro Help Post KPro Studio and KHPro questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old January 5th, 2004, 02:31 AM

Angry Bad Timing On Burnt Cdg

I REALLY NEED HELP. I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING THAT HAS BEEN SUGGESTED AND ALL OF THE OTHER THINGS THAT I CAN THINK OF TO GET A GOOD BURNED COPY OF MY SONGS. THEY TIME OUT NEARLY PERFECT AND I SEND THEM TO THEIR CDG FILE, BUT WHEN I BURN THEM ONTO A DISC THEY COME OUT 2 OR 3 SECONDS LATE IN SWEEP.
I PURCHASED A $120.00 VIDEO CARD, I RE-SET MY SCREEN RESOLUTIONS TO 16 AND LOWERED THE SWEEP TO 0.5, I'VE TRIED TO USE THE ADUST LYRICS (which appeared to correct the problem) BUT STILL GET THE SAME THING.

ANYMORE SUGGESTIONS????
Old January 5th, 2004, 02:55 AM

Arthiur 468,

Any one of us you try to help with your problem, however, you don't give us much to go on, please read this post and post back as much information as you can and let us see what we can do.

Regards,

Jon