MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > KPro Studio and KHPro Software - Create your Own Karaoke Songs > KPro Studio and KHPro Help

KPro Studio and KHPro Help Post KPro Studio and KHPro questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old August 23rd, 2003, 02:58 PM

System Error # 1

Having problems with conecting systems error # 1 Here Is my # I got on me card (Privetly E-mailed to you)
However I am Networked And Other Computer Is In The Shop Being Repaired Although Only one computer is hooked up now and this is the one I used to subscribe To KPro with is it possable it is reading the wrong ethernet card and if so how do I get the right card # to you?????
Northwest Entertainment / Harrison Moran / nwentertainment@comcast.net
Old August 24th, 2003, 05:34 AM

The subscription has nothing to do with the installation. If you ordered the program from computer "A" that is working fine. Then you downloaded KPro using Computer "A" and burned it to a disk or transferred it via ethernet to the other computer "B" that is in the shop right now (Side note, where are these shops? When I think of a shop, I think of something with cars and a hydrolic lift... sorry).

Once you attempt to install the program, let's say on computer "B" the program will ask you for your MAC address (they used a piece of software to help you see what it was, but you could still check it). Then the computer that had the MAC address sent to MTU is the computer you should be running into no problems with this error. If you were to remove the ethernet card from that computer and install it in Computer "A" then you would have no problems running KPro.

Does that sum it up?
Old August 29th, 2003, 07:23 AM
Administrator

Are you now running?

If you are not yet running, please read this Thread on System Error #1.

We are sorry that we must add security checking into our programs. Five years ago we had no protection, but realized that if we didn't protect we would be out of business soon. Our goal is to survive and support our paying clients.

It is incredible what some folks will stoop to in Internet theft, with no concern about what their actions do to honest folks earning a living writing software.

We have now finished a new security protection that will be used on KPro 5. You can read about it in this Thread. It should eliminate some of the problems our current KPro 4 security creates.