MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > KPro Studio and KHPro Software - Create your Own Karaoke Songs > KPro Studio and KHPro Help

KPro Studio and KHPro Help Post KPro Studio and KHPro questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old February 17th, 2003, 06:33 PM

Angry system error #1

When I installed KPro 4.008 it seemed to install correctly, but when I double click on the icon on my desktop I get the error message "SYSTEM ERROR #1" What is wrong. I am using Windows Me and have the network card installed or it should not install.
Old February 17th, 2003, 08:27 PM
Administrator

Two causes for this message...

There are two causes of this problem:

1. You did not enter your Serial Number correctly, or

2. You are trying to run KPro on a computer that is different from the one you ran the KProID.exe program to get your netword card MACID code. The Serial Number will only run on the computer with that MACID code.

Let us know what you find.
Old February 17th, 2003, 10:08 PM

system error #1

I installed it on the same computer...Is the code the link sent to me? I received an email with download instructions and at the bottom is has my email address and serial number which is a link... I this correct to paste and copy it to the empty spot that asks for the serial number???
Old February 18th, 2003, 08:02 AM

No,
This is not the correct serial number. For the new Karaoke Pro 4.0 you must run the KPROID.exe file first. This pust your MacID into our Database, you then will have a Serial number emailed to you by dougd@mtu.com.

The serial number that you are using with the Email is incorrect, and in the email should tell you what you must do to get the serial number.
Old February 18th, 2003, 12:47 PM

incorrect serial number

I am going to wait for the correct serial number, but don't understand how the program installed with the link inserted???