MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > KPro Studio and KHPro Software - Create your Own Karaoke Songs > KPro Studio and KHPro Help

KPro Studio and KHPro Help Post KPro Studio and KHPro questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old December 8th, 2005, 02:46 PM

Talking Need information on using KHPro with Vogone

Hi,

I'm new to forum. I have the full karaoke suite (4). The suite works great, but I am trying to do the following and not having much success:

I have imported music from a CD (via wav file) into KHPro. I have added the lyrics and timing. Now I want to use Vogone to eliminate or minimize vocals. I have been able to work with Vogone independently, but cannot reimport the new (minimized vocal) track into KHPro.

It is difficult if not impossible to 1st remove the vocals and then sync the lyrics.

Any help of suggestions are gratefully welcome.
Old December 8th, 2005, 05:09 PM

Try using two files, one with and one without the vocals. Give the Vogone treated file a slightly different name.

The files should be the same size so there should be no problem. Start with the file containing the vocal and sync it to the lyrics in Khpro as you have been doing.

After you have it synced to your satsfaction, save it. You might want to use a file name something like SONGNAME-D

Now go to the edit lyrics screen and import the audio file with the vocal removed. It should be in sync without any further adjustments. Save it with a different file name, maybe SONGNAME-K.

You should now have a Demo track with vocals and a Karaoke background track without vocals.

George