MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > KPro Studio and KHPro Software - Create your Own Karaoke Songs > KPro Studio and KHPro Help

KPro Studio and KHPro Help Post KPro Studio and KHPro questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old October 2nd, 2003, 08:01 PM

Question Need Help Bad

I just got my software, and I am having tons of problems. First went to install K-pro there was an error message. Something about low memory or corrupted file. But install wizard still installed it, but can't open it, can from K-pro button on microstudio, but all it does is play the song in music matchbox. I have lots of songs on my hard drive that I want to turn into karaoke songs, but won't list them when I search in the folder. Your plexer drive is the only cd-rom drive I have hooked up at this time. but it won't show in any of the read or write drives. Is there a step by step manual I can get or order on showing my how to make CD+G songs from regular audio songs I have stored on my hard drive. It would be so much easier. Please Help

Also When I try to open K-Pro from the shortcut on my desktop I get Error #1 please contatct MTU

Angela
Old October 2nd, 2003, 11:44 PM

Angela,

First read this post it may help solve your system error #1 message.

Then, please post back the exact error messages your may be getting in addition to the system #1.

If the songs on your hard drive are in MP3 format, they will have to be converted.

Good luck,

Jon
Old October 7th, 2003, 09:03 AM

Question Second Message Need Help Bad

Jon,
I uninstalled K-pro and reinstalled it again, i reentered the serial number by hand, it wouldn't let me paste it in. The error message that comes up is in a box that is called
Installation of System Software Installer ship, then reads
extracting file failed. It is most likely caused by low memory (low disk space for swapping file) or corrupted file.
Then I hit OK

Then another box comes up under Install Shield that says
-2147023829: Internal error in Windows Installer. Then I hit ok and I continue with the installation process

Before I bought this equipment, my computer was in the shop to install a higher video card to comply with everything I needed. And they looked over the requirements of the system and my computer met all the requirements. So i don't know why it says low memory.

I don't get the system #1 error when I open it from my shortcut anymore, but not sure if it still right.

Even though I still got the error message when installing from above, everything things to be working.

I ran a song and placed the lyrics in syncronazation, then went to vogone to take lyrics out, but won't let me use the song that I have the words running with it. Can't figure out with microstudio how to get the two together. The whole point of a karaoke song, it to have the words displayed and the vocals gone. So am I doing somethng wrong. How can I get a song onto a disc with words and no vocals, when I'm making my own.

So what is my next step.
Thanks for the help Angela
Old October 7th, 2003, 05:18 PM
Frequent Member

Vogone will only work with Audio files. you need to use this before creating a cdg song to take the vocals out.
make sure you rename the file so it is different from the original file so it doesn't cancel out th original file.
after you use vogone then take the original file to set the lyrics.
after setting the lyrics replace the original with your new vogone file and then hit create cdg. and there you have it, a cdg file you can burn to cd.

go to the manual and you can get even more helpfull hints in creating your own CDG files.
Old October 7th, 2003, 07:25 PM

Smile reply to second help bad

danny_G

Thanks,

I was wondering how to get them together, and I looked over the manual and couldn't specifically find on how to compose that. I was just kinda backwords. With the vogone, the song sounded kind of statically, is this normal or do I just need to keep playing with it more to get a good sound, i read through the manual too. You woudn't know anything about the other problem i had that Jon, wanted me to post back the exact error message. But it seems to be working so far, haven't burned anything yet just learning the kpro and vogone and microstudio

But thanks for your help
Angela
Old October 8th, 2003, 04:37 PM
Administrator

First, I moved this from the Microstudio Forum to the KPro forum.

Second, I merged angelo's two posts into one. Please, stay in one thread with the same problem.

It sounds to me like your installation problem is solved if you are not getting the System #1 error message now. If you can run KPro from Microstudio, it is running correctly. You may have two copies installed; one linked to a desktop icon that is failing (uninstall this one), and the other that you are running from Microstudio.

Let us know if you still need help. As danny_g suggested, read the manual carefully. If you have a specific question about the manual, please post it here and reference the Topic Heading that relates to your problem/question.
Old October 13th, 2003, 10:28 PM

Burning CDG

I moved this to Vogone, I thought it was more of a vogone problem.

Last edited by angelas; October 16th, 2003 at 09:37 AM.
Old October 19th, 2003, 08:16 AM
Lauraine Graham- with the Lord Lauraine Graham- with the Lord is offline

Angela

I hope all is well with you now but in case it isn't please ensure the following.

1. BEFORE you use KPro both your lyric file (which should be saved as Text only) and your music file (which should only be a .wav file) must be prepared and ready for use. If your music file needs editing in any way for your performance version i.e. using Vogone, or key-changing, or remixing, etc) it MUST be done prior to using KPro.

2. Only then can you bring in KPro for putting them together.

3. PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOUR NETWORK CARD IS ENABLED. Recently mine got disabled without my noticing and I could not access KPro. Kept getting System Error #1. KPro will not work without this.

If all the above is done and OK you should be away with no problems. If you are still experiencing difficulty with actually getting things to work post back here and we will all try to help. If you have any difficulty actually using KPro post a private message to me and I will take you through the process in as much detail as you want. I have some stunning results and get such joy using them I would really like you to experience that too.

All of us are here for you, ready willing and able to help.

Best wishes
Old October 23rd, 2003, 09:40 AM

Everything seems to be running smoothly, even with reading the manuals, its a great help to hear back from people that understand the problems I was having.

Now haven't run into any new problems, songs are turning out pretty good for a beginner like me. Its just going to be that fine tuning now.

Thank you all for all the help. If I run into any more problems, I'll be sure to post my new problems. Even after reading through the manuals, it makes it so much easier to know somebody on the other end knows exactually what problem I'm having and give good directions on how to work through it.

Thanks again to you all,
Angelas