MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microstudio Software & Burners > Microstudio Help

Microstudio Help Post Microstudio questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old June 30th, 2007, 12:49 PM

Change the key of music.

I recently purchased my first MTU software (V4.001), to make karaoke CDG's. I see that the key can easily be changed to play a song; but when writing that song to a disc, the key is not changed. Do I need to get additional software to accomplish this? Thanks for your help.
Old June 30th, 2007, 05:11 PM
Administrator

You can record the song while playing and end up with the key changed audio as a recorded .wav file.

To key change a Karaoke CD+Graphics song AUDIO, and retain the lyrics words, you will need the Keyrite program.

You may want to consider the entire Karaoke Suite 4 package, which includes Microstudio, Keyrite, Vogone (vocal remover) and KHPro (add lyric words highlighting in sync to the music). Within 30 days of your purchase, we give you full credit towards the upgrade so you'd only pay the difference. After 30 days, the value is about half, which is Microstudio's contribution to the $60 discounted KSuite 4 package.
Old June 30th, 2007, 08:04 PM

Change the key of music / Purchase upgraded software

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post
You can record the song while playing and end up with the key changed audio as a recorded .wav file.

To key change a Karaoke CD+Graphics song AUDIO, and retain the lyrics words, you will need the Keyrite program.

You may want to consider the entire Karaoke Suite 4 package, which includes Microstudio, Keyrite, Vogone (vocal remover) and KHPro (add lyric words highlighting in sync to the music). Within 30 days of your purchase, we give you full credit towards the upgrade so you'd only pay the difference. After 30 days, the value is about half, which is Microstudio's contribution to the $60 discounted KSuite 4 package.

To M. T. U.: OK. Please let me know what the process is, for upgrading to the entire Karaoke Suite 4 package, and getting full credit for my recent purchase of Microstudio V4.001? Thanks.