MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microeditor Software > Microsound Workstation Open Forum

Microsound Workstation Open Forum General postings about Microsound workstations.

Old August 24th, 2002, 10:37 AM
Frequent Member

Upgrade "package"?...BroadcastWave?

---So Bryan, you replied to my other thread that I/we would be getting e-mailed about an upgrade package...Is this still happening?

Also, while dealing with the virus that infected this computer (which may have interfered with any e-mail prior to this past week), I ran across an e-mail from Dave that was sent in July talking about supporting the BroadcastWave format?...Any thoughts on that?

Look forward to your reply-

Jim Smith
Muddy Hole Studios, LLC
570 Poor House Rd.
Martinsburg, WV 25401
304-261-9426
mudsmith@earthlink.net
Old September 2nd, 2002, 09:52 PM
Administrator

http://www.mtu.com/vbulletin/showthr...ight=broadcast clearly states we are looking for example files.

I'm sorry you missed it.

We have been waiting for specs and/or example files to consider adding broadcast wave support. Once we can evaluate exactly what it will cost us to do it, we will consider making a proposal. Right now, we are blind, dumb and unwilling to proceed without what we asked for. If you are interested, please subit what we asked for.
Old September 3rd, 2002, 01:53 PM
Frequent Member

Not exactly clear....but

Well, the thread you linked to above was not exactly crystal clear ( Broadcast WAV? was what you wrote), but I will make an effort to get a few examples on to a CDR in the next day or so.....These will be mono files from an MX2424 that can be synced together for stereo or multitrack.....I'll try to determine the best way to do this while I'm working on my current album project.