MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Hoster Software > Hoster Help

Hoster Help Post Hoster questions, tips and suggestions here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 12th, 2021, 01:17 PM

Cool 2nd Monitor no lyrics

I have a second monitor connected to my laptop via HDMI configured in extended view. If I slide the lyrics screen over to that 2nd monitor, the marquee shows fine and the MTU logo shows up, however when I start a song the lyrics do not show, the screen is just black (Marquee is still there). If I move the screen back to my laptop display, everything works fine. Of course, I want to have the lyrics on the 2nd monitor.

My laptop has a 4k screen (3480x2160) and the 2nd monitor is (wide/curved) (2560x1080) - I\\\'m thinking that this is some other kind of problem - not specifically a video issue...

One other note: If I slide the program onto the 2nd monitor then the lyrics show.... (but, I want the program on monitor#1 and the lyrics on the large monitor#2) Interestingly, if I play a song, then slide the program window back onto the laptop screen it will continue to show the lyrics... but as soon as I go to the next song the lyrics window disappears altogether! I have to restart the program to get it back.

What am I missing here?

Last edited by c3ajeff; January 12th, 2021 at 01:24 PM.