MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > KPro Studio and KHPro Software - Create your Own Karaoke Songs > KPro Studio and KHPro Help

KPro Studio and KHPro Help Post KPro Studio and KHPro questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old March 29th, 2015, 12:22 PM

KHP crashed

I am using KHP version 5.01 and after I have finished and want to export the file as a .bin or .zip file, the program crashed. I restart it and open the file and then it will export it correctly. It just won't export is after I have made any changes to the file without crashing. I have submitted a help request but have not heard back yet.
I am using windows 8.1 and the problem happens with both my laptop and desktop.
Any help would be appreciated.
Old March 29th, 2015, 12:35 PM

Re: KHP crashed

As far as i know it ahould be working fine on 8.1. If you can email me your project I can test it. Please send me the audio file, the .kpr project and the .txt file. You can email it to me at support@mtu.com.
Old April 9th, 2015, 11:58 AM

Byran, I'am still getting a program crash when I try to export project to as a .bin. The error message is: KHPro MFC application has stopped working. Do you have any ideas on how to correct this problem with the MFC application?
Old April 9th, 2015, 12:47 PM

I uninstalled the khp program and reinstalled it but still have problem. I did notice I had songverter open when it crashed so I closed songverter and reopened khp. This time I was able to export file as .bin without the program crashing so maybe there is something going on between these two programs. Anyway, I need to correct this problem as it is quite annoying.
Old April 9th, 2015, 12:57 PM

Byran, one other comment on this. After is uninstalled and reinstalled KHPro, Songverter would not start up. It said my registration code was incorrect. I have to reinstall Songverter to correct this problem. So maybe there is something going on between these two programs.