MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > KPro Studio and KHPro Software - Create your Own Karaoke Songs > KPro Studio and KHPro Help

KPro Studio and KHPro Help Post KPro Studio and KHPro questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old February 16th, 2006, 06:51 PM

Kpro screen and CDG disk not the same.

I am using a Dell XP computer. I have had good luck with the last version of Kpro. Today February 16, 2006 I ordered and downloaded the newest version.
I cleaned all the old files as stated in the instructions and installed the new upgrade.
I typed in the song name and artist.
I completed the words and the music in 45 minuets. I set the sweep for the song in 20 minuets. Played the song and it was as good as I have ever done. I didn't have to adjust the sweep on any words.
I saved and loaded the file into my MTU software and created my CDG disk. I then played it in my Karaoke player. The song started out fine until it came to starting the sweep on the words. It was one (1) full line behind the song lyrics.
I went back and adjusted the percentage of time that I anticipated would be enough, saved the materials and played it in Kpro and it looked as it did the first. I made 7 more CDG disks adjusting the timing each time with no change in sweep ever catching up to the words.
Attached Files
File Type: txt DxDiag Vince Cravotta (test 02-16-06).txt (55.9 KB, 4 views)
Old February 20th, 2006, 10:18 AM

Vince,
The only thing that I can think of for you to try is the following:

Run Dxdiag(Go to the Start Menu\Run\Type in DXDIAG)

Once this is open, go to the Sound Tab.

There is a slider that states Hardware Acceleration slide this to the Left until it reaches Basic.

Now exit DXDIAG and try it again.
Old February 20th, 2006, 10:50 AM

Made the changes in Dxdiag pages.

I know this next question may be out of line but I'll ask it anyway. When you say "try It again" do I go through the program and create a new version of the song?
Old February 20th, 2006, 11:56 AM

Changes did not work!

I made the changes you suggested. I even added 6 seconds to the lead in for the music. I redid the entire composition. I played it on the Kpro screen and it played perfect. I saved it from Kpro into a CDG File on drive C:\. I then produced it on the Microstudio. When I played it on Microstudio the sweep was lagging some 6 seconds behind the music.
I then changed my settings to 1024 x 768 pixels and redid the song and the disk. It again played great in Kpro but when I created the disk the sweep was still was lagging 6 seconds behind.
I tried disabling the title page and redid the entire thing again. The disk played perfect on the Kpro screen and from the finished disk also.
Can you fiqure it out from there?