MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > KPro Studio and KHPro Software - Create your Own Karaoke Songs > KPro Studio and KHPro Help

KPro Studio and KHPro Help Post KPro Studio and KHPro questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old March 22nd, 2005, 04:59 PM

Re: kpro new releases

I posted this in the wrong thread. Hope this is the right thread.

I redo the words in some songs, and also make new songs in Kpro. I can only save them to a CD or the hard drive as a CDG and KPR. If I want them to be in the database I need them to be saved as KMA in Hoster. The only way I can do that now is to first save it on a disc that I will not use anymore, then into Hoster.
Is it possible for you to allow us to save it directly to Hoster only from KPro via File/Save As/xxxx.KMA. I don't need MicroStudio to save it that way. Only in KPro.
Thanks for looking into it.
Old June 13th, 2005, 11:38 AM
Administrator

It is complex to add the KMA creation code into KHPro. I don't see that happening, but we have done the next best thing...

Hoster 3.108 can import .cdg files directly and convert them to KMA format files.
Old October 7th, 2005, 05:02 PM

Along the same idea, how about being able to save as a .bin instead of .cdg?
Or a way to convert from .cdg to .bin without having to burn a cd.
Jim
Old October 9th, 2005, 06:06 PM

Change the extension to BIN

Just rename the files.

In my experience, anything that has worked with the type of file that Microstudio or G______ extract as karaoke "BIN" files, works with what Microstudio or KHPRO save as "CDG" files and then you JUST CHANGE THE EXTENSION TO "BIN"

I recently found a freeware program that will add the .bin extension to a batch of "CDG" files. For instance "Fly Me To The Moon.CDG" and several other Blue Eyes songs are instantly changed to "Fly Me To The Moon.cdg.bin" etc. and are now palyable in Windows media player etc.