MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microstudio Software & Burners > Microstudio Help

Microstudio Help Post Microstudio questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old December 23rd, 2003, 09:34 AM

Need Help ASAP

I've run into a problem, and not sure whats going on. I have duplicated discs before with no problem, but for some reason I can't duplicate a disc. I've copied the the disc to the hard drive just fine, then put in the blank CD and it will only get to about the 8th song and then an error message comes up Saying:

Error: Unexpected failure reading file cache. File/ Disc read
read error encountered.

Then you have to hit ok, the disc is already ejected. Then I tried importing the songs, and making custom disc but it does the same it will only record about 5 songs on to the disc, before it spits the CD out.

I'm burning at 6x, and enable cache box is checked and the one underneath that one, but cant' remember which one it is. Do I need to change somthing in these areas. I only have till Sunday to get 40 disc copied.

Was storing the disc into my computer until I got the duplicating problem figured up, but took too much memory up. So I can't do that. So someone please help.

Thanks,
Angela
Old January 6th, 2004, 05:11 PM

Nevermind

Nevermind to all that read my post who were tryin to come up with a solution. It was nothing nobody could answer, the next day my computer ended up crashing, it was a microsoft error that nobody even microsoft didn't know about, but it affected everything on my computer. So my computer was completely wiped and I had to reinstall everything, and now I'm back to running smoothly again.

Thanks
Angela
Old January 10th, 2004, 10:17 PM

Angela,
So glad that you got your system up and running. Don't they always choose the most unopportune time to choose to act up?! Usually when you've finally found the time to play around with your programs and have some fun! Glad that you are back in working order and have fun!
Patsy