MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microstudio Software & Burners > Microstudio Help

Microstudio Help Post Microstudio questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old August 4th, 2004, 07:18 PM

Cool i need to download a new copy!

I recieved an email from you saying you could not identify me from my email address I closed my old account down which was ( yourcarpenter@hotmail.com ).You also said you find it hard to believe hp could reboot windows online? You then said to turn my computer off and back on again as if I am a complete idiot and dont understand computers.I had a virus on my computer and could not use my automatic restore points on my computer to revert back far enough to restore my exe. programs to working order.Hence, the problem with my microstudios.Is it so hard to believe that the computer manufacture can remotley assist you online rebooting you windows to its original copy?It should not seem difficult in times where a thirteen year old can send a virus to millions of people or just hack in to you computer and steal all the information he wants about your bank account numbers.And finally, yes I am a thoughtless, irresponsible , procrastinitive idiot for not making a copy when I recieved the download, but if there were no irresponsible computer ignorant people like me out here you would be very bored sitting on top of all that genius computer knowledge with nothing to do.I do despratley need to download a new copy of microstudios, so if there is any way you can email me back instructions on how to do so.
Old August 4th, 2004, 08:40 PM
Administrator

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Wizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Man, you ordered November 18, 2002. That's nearly 2 years ago. We don't retain codes that far back, and..... we aren't genies!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, you had 2.315 and we are at 2.605 with MANY upgrades since then. Its a really simple matter... you need to order the $15 upgrade! Your new code will be sent out instantly if you order by CCard. That's the only solution today. Your old codes are toast now.