MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microstudio Software & Burners > CD-Recorders and Media Open Forum

CD-Recorders and Media Open Forum All about drives and media

Old July 13th, 2006, 11:05 AM

Thumbs down My order for 1 x CDR-Media, MTU CDG Certified, 100 quantity has not been send yet!

On Thursday 06 July, 2006 I ordered a pack of certified CDR-Media that cost me 44 dolars + 33 dolars for fast shipment. Today, thursday 13 july, I saw in the MTU's online shop that my order (#45420) was still not been sent. WHY? I paid exta cash for a urgent shipment because I have an urgent job to finish, but MTU did not comply. I would like to know if MTU is going to give me back my money of the urgent shipment and when I'm going to receive it.
Also, I have bought other items from MTU, nomeally software, but I'm very angry about that matter, because it has been to much expensive to me!

I expect a quick answer and also I wonder why there's not any contact info, neither address, fone (only if you pay) or email?

Marco
Old July 13th, 2006, 12:00 PM
Super Moderator

http://www.mtu.com/support/contact-mtu.htm

If you check the above link you will find a phone number and email address for Sales. I am sure that they can resolve your problem.
Old July 13th, 2006, 03:32 PM

I just talked to the Order Processing Department. You order should have been canceled and and email sent to you on this. The reason is that we are not able to ship any physical items out of the USA.

This is stated in the Shipping policies, located at: http://www.mtu.com/support/ship.htm

I am sorry for any inconveniences. If you were in the USA your order would have been shipped that day.