MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microstudio Software & Burners > Microstudio Help

Microstudio Help Post Microstudio questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old April 27th, 2004, 01:20 PM

registration problem

I have had to re-install my system 3 or 4 times now. It's not because of any MTU programs. It's because I have been running a raid drive setup and think I have an intermittent drive. There is no inexpensive way that I know of to image those drives so I am unable to repair after a melt down. I must re-install. The question is:

I tried to re-install Microstudio and a couple of times I was able to transmit the data and have it go ahead with the install. When I tried to open the program, it said the serial number did not match the registration data. On some occasions when I tried to transmit the data it told me "Our records indicate that your product ID was already registered with a different ethernet device". I have not changed the ethernet card I am using. I thought it might be because I have a cable modem running through a router now and it was transmitting a different MAC id number. I disconnected my lan cable and rebooted my machine and then connected through dialup. I got the same message. I did have two different sets of these programs because I originally bought them and then later I purchased a writer from you and you sent me new software. I have been using the new software for some time now and have had to re-install it in January.(Melt down). I would just like for someone from MTU help me with this problem. I have already read some of the other postings with the same problem. I would like to be able to run this program with my cable modem and router hooked up. Please help.

Thanks

George

I have a different email address than the one I registered with. If you are unable to send the the one I am using now, use gpayne478@comcast.net
Old April 27th, 2004, 02:22 PM

Try it again. I just looked at your records and it only shows the 1 system that it was installed on.
Old April 27th, 2004, 02:54 PM

registration

Thanks Brian!!!

I tried it again and it worked just fine. I sent the information through the cable modem and router. That was the fastest reponse to a help question via the web I have ever had

Thanks!!!
George
Old April 27th, 2004, 03:59 PM

Glad you got it all working.