MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > KPro Studio and KHPro Software - Create your Own Karaoke Songs > KPro Studio and KHPro Help

KPro Studio and KHPro Help Post KPro Studio and KHPro questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old October 8th, 2007, 08:15 PM

Exclamation KHPro4 not installing

I don't know where else solve my being unable to install KHPro 4. When I try to install the download, I recieve the following warnings:

Application has generated an exception that could not be handled.

Process id=0x1978(6520), Thread id=0x197c(6524).

Click OK to terminate the application.
Click CANCEL to debug the application.

I chose Cancel:

I receive:

Registered JIT debugger is not available. An attempt to launch a debugger with the following command resulted in an error code of 0x2(2). Please check computer settings.

cordbg.exe !a 0x1978

Click Retry to have the process wait while attaching a debugger manually.
Click on Cancel to abort the JIT debug request.

I have tried for two days to discover where this debugger might be hidding and am yet successful. Can any one help with my resolve. All the other programs loaded with no problem.
Old October 8th, 2007, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by get_r_dun View Post
I don't know where else solve my being unable to install KHPro 4. When I try to install the download, I recieve the following warnings:

Application has generated an exception that could not be handled.

Process id=0x1978(6520), Thread id=0x197c(6524).

Click OK to terminate the application.
Click CANCEL to debug the application.

I chose Cancel:

I receive:

Registered JIT debugger is not available. An attempt to launch a debugger with the following command resulted in an error code of 0x2(2). Please check computer settings.

cordbg.exe !a 0x1978

Click Retry to have the process wait while attaching a debugger manually.
Click on Cancel to abort the JIT debug request.

I have tried for two days to discover where this debugger might be hidding and am yet successful. Can any one help with my resolve. All the other programs loaded with no problem.
Update your version of Windows using the Custom button.

I Hope This Helps

Jim

Test Comp #1: P4 3GHz * 3gb RAM * XP Home SP3 * IE8 * WMP11 * NF3.5 * Onboard Sound * Onboard Video * * * MTU Rack (Show Computer) * P4 3GHz * 3gb RAM* XP Home SP3 * IE7 * WMP11 * NF3.5 * Sound Blaster PCI-512 * ATI Raydeon 9200
Old October 8th, 2007, 10:58 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by get_r_dun View Post
The debugger is a part of Windows. It really will do no good for it to run because you wouldn't know what it was telling you anyway...unless you are a programmer. Best bet when you see that just terminate and save yourself a lot of headaches.
If you are trying to install the latest versions of MTU programs then as Jim said Update your Windows using the Custom update. Follow the instructions in this link:
http://www.mtu.com/faq/faq-computer-...UpgradeWindows