MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Singers & Hosts Wisdom

Singers & Hosts Wisdom Post how to be a great karaoke singer or host.

Old October 20th, 2009, 07:05 PM

I agree, and it's going to get worse up here. I am from the state with the #1 highest unemployment in the nation, been that way for a few years now. And i have seen up around here, where the authorities are getting very lax about a lot of things up here. We have a lady govenor from canada, who doesn't even know how to balance a state budget, been at it for months on the backs of school children, and the elderly. So a law suit? never gonna happen dale. read in the paper recently, of a fella up here, getting stopped for an open alcoholic container in a moving motor vehicle. The cop poured out the booze, gave a warning, and let the unemployed auto worker continue on his merry way. The officer is of course, suspened for 60 days, with pay. Then it's business as usual. I bet someone who would either hear the lawsuit, bring the lawsuit, or dismiss such a lawsuit would most likely be a member of one of these national fraternal clubs. Like i said...business as usual.

Quote:
I'm currently trying to determine if they would play a purchased backing track. I suspect many wouldn't take the risk.
now that's just a wee bit over kill.