MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Hoster Software > Hoster Testimonials

Hoster Testimonials Do you like Hoster?

Old May 26th, 2003, 12:49 AM
Honor Roll

First complete show with hoster.

Thank you MTU gods, for making such a wonderful product. Yes, thats right you've been upgraded from saints to gods. Not a single problem with the show, other than related to my original discs (which I knew might present itself) and a couple of other minor hangs with the lyrics, which I attribute to my slow laptop, always caught up when I closed the add track window... Absolutely the best program I have ever used on a computer. I've been using it at home for a few weeks now, while I've been importing my discs, which is about 99% completed... In a 8 hours non-stop karaoke show, I only had to stop once to restart hoster, (after closing my other memory hog DJ music program) cause I was getting jumbled lyrics, but in a matter of one song played by disc on my CDG player, it was back up and error free. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! AMAZING!

Thanks again for such a wonderful product!!!

Flip (a.k.a. Mike)
Old May 28th, 2003, 04:40 PM

Laptops

I thought you might all like to know that here in the Uk I have purchased a Dell Inspiron 8500 laptop with a P4 2 ghz processor and 512 ram and what with the Nvidia 64mb dual display card that they now offer this is an awesome machine. I have been using it now for three weeks with absolutely no problems whatsoever except at the beginning when I had the laptop display and TV display out of sync by that I mean the screen resolutions have to be the same as the hoster locks up otherwise but as soon as I sorted this out it has not been a problem since and everyone I have spoken to have all said it is awesome so if you are after a laptop that is reliable then give it a go you will be suprised.