MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Hoster Software > Hoster Testimonials

Hoster Testimonials Do you like Hoster?

Old December 17th, 2002, 07:48 PM
VIP

The ultimate tool for the CDG Karaoke Disc Jockey.

Background Info
Several years ago I was looking for computer programs that would enable me to provide music/band support for singers on occasions where my "live" musicians went sick etc. My search was extremely comprehensive and included both hardware and software solutions. This is how I discovered MTU and over time ended up BETA testing their ever-growing line of karaoke programs. This latest program will enable me to look at producing full-on professional shows using the simplest and most practical setup.
The Program
HOSTER is the latest of a long line of great computer software programs by MTU, created with their usual passion to satisfy the needs of the karaoke enthusiast or professional. This particular program has been designed as the ultimate tool for the CDG Karaoke Disc Jockey.
It's clear and simple interface, combined with an enormous database that takes the hassle out of updating your collection - not to mention dual screen operation and superb sound quality are just some of the features that make this the program you must have if you are working or considering working as a KJ.
Support
My experience with this company is that they make no claims they can't deliver and provide a level of support through both their technical and Newsgroup forums that is second to none.
Great Products - Great People!
Thanks MTU
MikeP
Director of Music
Melbourne