MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Hoster Software > Hoster Testimonials

Hoster Testimonials Do you like Hoster?

Old December 17th, 2002, 05:29 AM

Thumbs up BEST YET FROM MTU.

I just felt I had to say something here about Hoster.

I've been a KJ for over 10 years now in the UK and have seen a lot of changes in the Karaoke scene, but this is the best yet. I've been testing with Hoster from the word GO in late July 2002, along with several others on the team. I'll be honest, it's been a long hard road. We've now been through 13 versions of Hoster, which meant a few late night's and early mornings, plus the odd frayed emotion on both ends of the line. We've given MTU some headaches with our idea's, but I must admit they came through, things like AUTO DELETE, (when a track has finished playing). TRACK TIME REMAINING. (shows how long left to play). Being able to select a track by just tapping the number in on your keyboard, and a whole lot more. But I'll be honest, there are still two minor bugs that MTU is fully aware of and working on, but during a show there's no problem, they're not performance related.

I've now done several shows with Hoster and there's NO way I could go back to using CD's, Sound quality and performance are second to none, and ease of use is 100%. Word is out in my area and I've got KJ's comming to my shows to check it out. Everyone has said "I've got to have it!"

MTU has come up with some cracking programs, but this one's PLATINUM!!!

Thanks MTU, I'm proud to have taken part in its birth.

DELL Dimension 4550.
XP Home. (Factory Installed)
Intel Pentium 4CPU 2.40Ghz.
768 Mb Ram.
Boot Drive 1 60gig Turbo
Boot Drive 2 80gig
80gig HD (Storage)
Radeon 9550.