MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Hoster Software > Hoster Testimonials

Hoster Testimonials Do you like Hoster?

Old March 18th, 2003, 01:26 PM

Thumbs up First Hoster Show

I just completed this week my first two karaoke shows using my MTU laptop and Hoster program. There's not enough words of praise that I can say to express how well the unit and the software worked. I presently have 5,000 songs in my unit compiled at 96k compression. It is only taking up about 19 gig. I still have room for around another 7 - 8,000 songs. the music quality is undistinguishable from the CD's. In fact I have had several tell me the music sounds cleaner. With the ability to preprogram the upcoming songs it has made it easier for me to work the crowd and to have more time to have fun.

For those of you who are considering going digital, do like I did. Check out everything that's out there; read the "other guys" web sites. i.e. (CAVS) But most of all read the forums. Find out who has the best product. And by product I don't just mean the end results. MTU with out a doubt has the best tech support in the business. And you won't find a better bunch to get additional help than from the rest of MTU's statisfied customers.

Great job MTU!

Kelly
Old May 16th, 2003, 07:33 AM

My thanks to Doug and Bryan. I used my laptop last weekend for the first time,after adding the sound blester card. There is no better sound to be had. No problems all weekend.Plus it gave me alot of free time to talk to the people. Looking forward to an upgrade on the data base.