MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > KPro Studio and KHPro Software - Create your Own Karaoke Songs > KPro Studio and KHPro Help

KPro Studio and KHPro Help Post KPro Studio and KHPro questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old October 28th, 2009, 09:23 PM

4.11 freeze up

I am using my upgrade to 4.11. I have been using it for awhile, so it does what it's suppose to do. Just this evening, i wanted to look up something in the operating manual, and when i click on it, it freezes up KHPro? Also i hooked up to the internet briefly, and clicked "Check For Updates" {i know there aren't any} but it goes nowhere, freezes the program up to. I clicked on the registration number, and it gave me that however. Yet like i said, the program itself is working fine any thoughts??? hummmmm
Old October 28th, 2009, 09:47 PM
Super Moderator

I would re-install and see if that corrects it.
Old October 28th, 2009, 10:35 PM
Super Moderator

It just occurred to me because both problems are Internet Explorer related then it seems to me the problem is something in IE.
First look in the Tools/Internet Options/Advanced under security and find "Allow Active Content run in Files on My Computer". Check the box next to it.
Second, make sure that Http:WWW.MTU.com is not blocked for Cookies. The way I have made sure that I don't have problems with MTU's web pages is to add it to my Trusted Sites under Security. MTU does not have any outside advertising so does not install anything on your computer except a couple of cookies to hold information for you on the forum and their main web site so there is no security risk in this.
Old October 29th, 2009, 12:08 AM

Thank You again dale, that "allow Active Content" thing did it. I use KH Pro on my old studio XP machine along with the other mtu products except hoster, which i only have on my show laptop. So the only time i ever go online with that old machine is to mtu and my recording software and get updates. Thanks much.