MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microstudio Software & Burners > Microstudio Testimonials

Microstudio Testimonials Do you like Microstudio?

Closed Thread

Old January 12th, 2005, 12:30 AM

Thumbs up ya...thats what I wanted

In an age that customer service is a distant thing of the past, MTU is the kind of company I wish I worked for!
I had decided to get a 1-4-1 burner to make my compilations but while cruising the web I saw MTU. I read about it, thought about it for a day and was completely sceptical it could do exactly what it said. I called, talked to Doug Cox, or more to the point "raked him over the coals" about everything I'd read. I thought, what the hell, might as well try it. Told Doug I'd be calling him directly if everything didn't go just the way he said.
I never had to.
This has been the best software buying expereince I've ever had. I not only tell my peers about it, I insist they get it and try for themselves. You have a lifetime customer.

Thanks,
Tony
Old January 14th, 2005, 04:54 AM

Re: ya...thats what I wanted

I Live in Indiana and would move in a heartbeat to work fo these guys...I TELL EVERYONE that comes to my show where I got my software!!

Oh And no im not worried im am giving away secrets or new competitors with spring up. I been told by many DJ's in my area that I have a great show! I felt really good tonight when a group of DJ's got together to come out (most I didn't know or never heard of)

THANKS MTU!!!!!!!