MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Hoster Software > Hoster Help

Hoster Help Post Hoster questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old May 2nd, 2017, 10:07 AM

All Star Karaoke ???

Back in 2015 I had problems downloading songs from All Star Karaoke when I accessed them from Hoster. I know that access from Hoster no longer exists.

However, now when I try to download from the All Star Karaoke web site, I get to \\\\\\\"Checkout Step 4\\\\\\\" and click on \\\\\\\"SUBMIT ORDER\\\\\\\" my computer goes to \\\\\\\"Action page\\\\\\\" and everything stops. Of course, no songs are downloaded.

When I go back to the last screen, I accesses \\\\\\\"Checkout Step 4\\\\\\\" with my songs still ready to be downloaded. I have contacted via their access, but I never get an answer.

I want to use them, because I have some credits that are still good. So, has anyone used All Star Karaoke lately and had success?

Thanks,
Wes

Acer 11.6 inch Aspire V-5 Laptop with Win 7 Home Intel Celeron 1007U Processor 1.50Ghz 4GB ram

Acer 15.6 inch Aspire E1-531 Laptop with Win Home 10 64, Intel B960 Processor 2.2Ghz 4GB ram.
Old May 2nd, 2017, 12:57 PM

Smile Re: All Star Karaoke ??? UP-DATE

I was finally able to reach someone by phone and was able to download my songs.

It seems if you have a \"gift card\" to download songs, the procedure has become a little complicated if you have used the card before and downloaded songs, but still have credit for more songs. If you have a card and download all the credits at one time, there is no problem. I won\'t bother to try to explain the new procedure, but will provide a number for you to call if you have the same situation as I did.

800 817-7024

Wes

Acer 11.6 inch Aspire V-5 Laptop with Win 7 Home Intel Celeron 1007U Processor 1.50Ghz 4GB ram

Acer 15.6 inch Aspire E1-531 Laptop with Win Home 10 64, Intel B960 Processor 2.2Ghz 4GB ram.
Old May 3rd, 2017, 01:33 PM
VIP

Re: All Star Karaoke ???

I had problems on the download site with my gift cards, ended up buying a custom disc, no issues.

Show PC Lenovo nVidia 3.2ghz proc
Win 8.1 64bit
Vid: nVidia GT720 2gb mem
Aud: Lexicon Alpha
Mem: 8gb ram
HD: 1tb int/1tb int
Test PC ASUS AMD 4ghz 8 core proc
Win 7 Pro 32 bit

Vid: LP Radeon HD 5450 Video Card - 1GB
Aud: Lexicon Omega USB I/O Interface
Mem: 16gb ram
HD: 1TB/1TB