MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Keyrite Software > Keyrite 1 Help

Keyrite 1 Help Post Keyrite 1 questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old August 30th, 2001, 01:37 AM

Question Prog hangs

Just received Keyrite. Converted 17 cdg tracks. Had a break but when I came back to do so more the prog hung.

When I clicked select input file I noticed that the default file extension was .wav - before it was .cdg. Anyhow changed to .cdg and selected the file.

Then I selected the key, say +1, and then the preview play button just kept flashing and the prog hung.

So I then tried to alter the key before selecting the file, it would do this but then asked you to select a file. I could then select an output file and click “write file”. It then created the file in my “Key changed” folder but it was only 1kb in size and, of course, did not contain any info.

Also, when I opened the manual on the copyright page I got the following error message “There was an error processing a page. A font contains a bad CMap/Encoding” As a result the introduction page was incomplete and page 5 was blank.

Any help would be appreciated as at the moment I have a prog that does not function.

Thanks
Clive
UK
Old August 30th, 2001, 02:07 AM

Prob solved

Re my previous post

I have now solved the “Hanging Prob”

When I upload cdg tracks to my computer I have a file extension .bin - to use Keyrite

I changed the file extension to .cdg - using rename file in explorer. When I came back for my second session I changed them to .CDG That’s where I appear to have made the mistake.

Everything seems to be OK now.

Thanks
Clive
UK
Old July 29th, 2002, 01:40 AM
wb6bna

Angry hang up when importing cdg file

I have all my files named .cdg and the program still hangs up on every .cdg file I try to import and key change. My program also comes uo with .wav as default. I was very happy with this program and now it doesn't work any longer