MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > KPro Studio and KHPro Software - Create your Own Karaoke Songs > KPro Studio and KHPro Help

KPro Studio and KHPro Help Post KPro Studio and KHPro questions, tips and suggestions here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 27th, 2003, 09:23 PM

Varying Results

We established early in this thread that a remedy for this problem would be to sacrifice one or more of the desired settings.

Quote:

I took my Pocahantas project and changed it from six to four lines... No chopping.

I'm different from some people in that I want to find out why results should vary. Jaddams intrigued me with his "no problems" posts. I developed a hypothesis about my problem and tested it.

I ran a song with my first settings. Every time I came to the last line, I tapped it very very slowly. Without exception, as soon as the fifth line switched over, the sixth line went crewcut.
I called that file "AWFUL"

Then I created "AWFUL II" I tapped out the lines and everytime I came to line 6 I went through it at a brisk pace. Line 6 never went crewcut. (I did see my old nemesis Black Ghost Letters quite often though)

Now, why lines 1 and 4 would have problems, Hmmm....
Could the results have to do with the machines that we have???

Only one way to find out.