MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Singers & Hosts Wisdom

Singers & Hosts Wisdom Post how to be a great karaoke singer or host.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 29th, 2010, 02:04 AM

Sorry for the double post. But i recieved these two links in an email sent to me by a kj buddy of mine, while reading my emails this evening. I looked them up on craigs list and they appear legit. Perhaps we really shouldn't worry so much about the pirates taking our jobs, perhaps we should worry about the KIAA cutting our throat, and their members and inductees scarfing them up suppose? this first link of this dude rubbing it into everyones face, including the KIAA, is just a real jerk, 80 to 90% of all kj's are not legal according to this dude. Now one kj's are pitting themselfs against eachother. Glad i fit into the small 10% who is legal....But apparently the Sleps or their buddies have things so stired up in virginny, that jobs are starting to be at a premium. Apparently according to nightlife publications, clubs carrying karaoke entertainment have dropped dramatically. And as i predicted. These guys are doing more harm then good with this lawsuit stuff. Sure it's great to stop the pirates fine dandy. But at what cost? If you are a good KJ, with a good personality, a sufficent library, a great hoster setup and decent sound gear. No pirate is going to get your job, unless you're a poor host to begin with. But these self imposed castopo tactics by the slep clan, are taking casulties already. And is going to impact kj's, software manu's, clubs, livelihood, sales, and profits..mark my words.

http://richmond.craigslist.org/evs/1567150507.html

and this second one, just seems to be a moron period.

http://richmond.craigslist.org/evs/1569205332.html

Last edited by Musicman51; January 29th, 2010 at 02:09 AM. Reason: spellin misstakees