MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > KPro Studio and KHPro Software - Create your Own Karaoke Songs > KPro Studio and KHPro Help

KPro Studio and KHPro Help Post KPro Studio and KHPro questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old January 15th, 2004, 11:04 AM

Huh? Pay for nothing?

Sorry, i can't believe and i hope i am wrong.

I bought a new Computer last october (and so a new NIC). As the registration stuff on mtu and the new KPro was announced "soon" i decided to wait to get a new regcode to reinstall my 4.008 KHPro.

I wait and wait and wait. Every Week is the new KPro announced "asap" but nothing happens.

Now the new 4.1x KHPro is out without the complicated RegisterCeremony bound to a NIC-MAC. But i still waiting for KPro 1.x.

Now the time is getting longer and longer when i can't create new Karaokes i thought i use the new 4.1x Version.

And although MTU states that there is NO ONE new feature in this version i have to pay $15 for the upgrade? HUH?

Now i'm a little bit annoyed. What should i do? Re-Register my old 4.008 Version? Upgrading for 15$ to 4.1 is not a option for me (i won't pay only for a new Version-Number) or still waiting for KPro 1.x (i still sure i want to upgrade if the upgrade price is reasonable).

Please be kind and inform me when KPro 1.0 will come out finally and if there is another way to get the 4.1x version without paying or if the time interval to KPro 1.x is soooo long that i have to re-register my old 4.008 Version.

TIA for an early reply
JoTo63
Old January 15th, 2004, 11:36 AM
Administrator

We are answring this privately to meet your needs.
Old January 16th, 2004, 03:06 AM

Thx. a loooot!

The matter is solved to my fullest satisfaction.

Thx. Doug and the whole mtu-team.

I always know that customer care is the general idea on mtu. All my problems (i haven't had much of them with mtu) were solved asap and without bureaucracy.

And the KHPro is and was the No.1 Product for Karaoke-Creators (and i tested some more, believe me).

Thx. again. I am excited and still (can't) waiting for the new KPro. :-)) And i still will upgrade to it when the upgrade offer will be as reasonable as some rumors here said it a few weeks/months ago . :-)) Please don't forget to inform me via eMail when the KPro is available! (I don't get a information for 4.1x - i noticed that by myself within my regularly visits on mtu-homepage).

For the others:
No! This is not a fake answer written self by mtu. And no! I am not on the salary list from mtu. I only wrote what i think in real.

CU all and Happy Singing
JoTo63

PS:
Why are always all persons leaving the room when i am singing my favourite Karaokeeeees? :-)))))))))) *LaLaLaaaaaa*