MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Singers & Hosts Wisdom

Singers & Hosts Wisdom Post how to be a great karaoke singer or host.

Old May 16th, 2011, 08:28 PM

Line6 Digital Wireless Microphone System

My girlfriend just got me a new Line6 XD-V70 purchased from American Musical Supply for $500. It was a wonderful surprise indeed. This thing is just amazing. 12 channels, 300ft range, digital broadcasting on the 2.4 GHZ freq. Digital is so superior to the UHF band it's unreal. The XD-V70 also has mic modeling, and they are pretty close. The line6 has it's own mic model, but you can also have a Shure SM58, Beta 58A, Sennheiser e835, Audio Technica AE 4100, Audix OM5, or an Electro Voice 767. All addressable from the transmitter, no reason to go to the reciever. All at the tips of your fingers in seconds.

Crystal clear digital is the only way to fly. It has a removeable capsule that will interchange with all of the microphones i mentioned, and also bob heil's microphones the "Heil" line of microphones. It has a "Smart" Filter, still playing with that. I've had it since friday, and haven't even started to find all the goodies on this system yet. If you're thinking about a new wireless mic, give this monster a try. I think you'll be impressed. Now...back to the studio with hoster and my new toy....
Hoster, and Line6, both leading edge state of the art technology. Purchase your new 5.01 Hoster software, or upgrade now...Folks, it just doesn't get any better then this.

Last edited by Musicman51; March 1st, 2012 at 10:21 PM.
Old May 24th, 2011, 08:00 AM
Administrator

Re: Line6 Digital Wireless Microphone System

Thanks for this info George!

Forgive me, but your 3 images were taking a lot of Forum resources, so I deleted the two that seemed less important.
Old May 24th, 2011, 11:45 AM

Re: Line6 Digital Wireless Microphone System

Not a problem, whatever it takes to keep things going here. Keep up the great work on our products. George