MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Vogone & Vogone Easy Software > Vogone Help

Vogone Help Post Vogone questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old April 7th, 2003, 05:30 PM

Automatic Volume Levelling and Adding after Taking?

When I create a song my practice is to run vogone and then paste back anything from the original that doesn't contain the original singer. Unfortunately there is a problem. I would like not to hear a jump in sound (amount or volume of sound) one way or the other when I do the paste back. To do this, I have gone through trial and error and guessing when creating the Vogone version hoping that the volume levels will be the same.

Is there a way to guarantee that both the Original Wav and the Vogone version have the same Volume level?

Also, has anyone had luck in mixing in supplemental instruments for the sound that is diminished after vocal removal??

Several months ago, I purchased a couple of programs that have not left the boxes thinking I might be able to supplement my vogone files with Midi's created to imitate the trombones or other instruments that are lost through vr etc. I have not had a ton of time to experiment with these things so I have not even started!!

If someone has had success doing this, can you please tell me if it can be done and what you do?

Mercy Buckup(pardon my french)