MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microstudio Software & Burners > Microstudio Help

Microstudio Help Post Microstudio questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old August 2nd, 2005, 11:51 AM

Angry new member and not happy

i know this is my first post on this forum and im sorry that im bitchin.
just purchased the latest microstudio,to then discover then problems with px712a all i wanted it for was to back my kids cdg's ,what a waste of my time and money.
after reading threads on this forum these issues have been know about for quite a while and as far as ive looked i cant find a solution .
when u copy the cdg to hard drive it wont copy back to blank disc "disc type not supported" i dont have nero or easy cd 6 , ive ran the computer through msconfig and disabled all programs on startup and still no good.
ive never brought software before and had to fluff about with settings all afternoon to no avail.
never used microstudio before im sure there are a lot of happy customers but im not .
Old August 2nd, 2005, 01:45 PM

You are missing turning something off in MSCONFIG. Try going into the Diagnostic Startup and then try it. If it works, there is still something that is laoding when you are booting in Normal Mode. You then need to keep disabling items to to make it work. Trust me, I had to do this over and over to get it to work on my Laptop. It now works perfect.

I know Music Match, Winamp will also cause this problem, if they are loading during boot.