MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > KPro Studio and KHPro Software - Create your Own Karaoke Songs > KPro Studio and KHPro Help

KPro Studio and KHPro Help Post KPro Studio and KHPro questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old March 11th, 2003, 07:34 PM

getting started

i am interested in getting setup to burn cdg's on my computer but have no idea what i need . please help so i can purchase and get started. do i need a dual cd rom to burn copy to a copy? thanks penny ree
Old March 12th, 2003, 09:20 AM

All you need is Microstudio, and Burner

The Microstudio software will do a wonderful job of burning the CDG's. I have used other programs such as Goldenhawks CDRWin program, but non of the other programs are as precise and consistent as Microstudio. As far as a burner, you ony need a single Burner, such as the Plextor 48/24/48a. If you get this software and equipment, you should be well on your way. The Karaoke Suite that MTU sells is second to none and really the best value around as far as playing, editing, customizing, and recording your CDG's on your PC. Good Luck.
Old March 12th, 2003, 09:51 AM

S. Parks is correct.

You can purchase Microstudio from: http://www.mtu.com/store/merchant.mv...crostudio2400n

You can purchase one of the needed CD-R drives from: http://www.mtu.com/basics/karaokecdr.htm

Hope this helps.