MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microstudio Software & Burners > Microstudio Help

Microstudio Help Post Microstudio questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old April 1st, 2006, 12:50 PM

Question Audible "tic" Normal in Player?

I know that some songs that I have processed with keyrite have carried what MTU describes as an "audible Pop" into the final recording of discs.

I recently purchased the new version promised to have fixed that. In listening to these files using Microstudio Play, however, I hear a similar noise, not as loud and annoying, before the start of every song, processed or not. I even hear it playing discs. Is this normal?

I don't believe that the little "tic" finds its way into discs burned and played with other players. I actually made a copy of one of my discs and there is no unwanted sound using my Roxio player, which of course is not a CDG player. But Microstudio player does "tic" before every song.
Old April 3rd, 2006, 08:59 AM
Blocked From MTU.Community

Audible "tic

ive had that problem what i did to overcome it was when the songvwas imported where it says save as i out the name of the trac then press the space bar and press say number 2 if you bring up the track in play mode does it showw track dyration as 0000 if so then that is your problem do as i previously suggested and all should be ok in any case after importing always check the duration on all tracks before using keyrite
Old April 4th, 2006, 09:12 AM

Keyrite not the issue this time

My apologies. I tried to indicate, unsuccessfully I guess, that this little "tic" was from every file, whether they were "processed or not" by keyrite. I only mentioned keyrite to give background to my experience with Microstudio, the "Play" function.

Is it normal for Microstudio Player to make a little "tic" before every song? Is it a "hardware acceleration" issue?
Old April 4th, 2006, 09:42 AM
Blocked From MTU.Community

that tic you are hearing i hear in hoster on some songs

not sure what it is mike
Old April 5th, 2006, 11:20 AM

In Microstudio, harmless; in Hoster, not so much

I don't consider Microstudio to really be a Karaoke Player, just a "tester". If the "tic" is just what comes with Microstudio, and it doesn't appear on discs created by Microstudio and played in a real player, then that is pretty harmless.

If it appears on Hoster, then that would seem to be a problem.

My guess is that it is a hardware problem, but I don't know.